Snap Up our Food Photography Guide for just $7 [Early Bird Special]
Article from Digital Photography School
Today I’m excited to announce the launch of our brand new Guide to Photographing Food over at SnapnGuides.
This mini-guide is all about helping you to learn how to mouth-watering photo of food and today it is just $7 (30% off for early birds).
If youve ever looked at other people’s pictures of food and thought to yourself, Why dont mine look like that? then this is the guide for you.
Snapn Food will:
- break down all the important aspects of photographing food
- give you practical advice on what gear to use
- show you how to leverage available light
- teach you how to use simple props to great effect
- illustrate how to use different composition techniques and shooting angles to take great food images
- help you to develop your own style of taking delicious photos of the food you make and eat
The guide doesnt overcomplicate things with technical jargon everything is explained in a way that everyone can follow and understand.
It is also written in a way that is accessible to people using all kinds of cameras – from a camera phone through to higher end DSLRs.
Grab Your Copy for Just $7
Ready to improve the quality of your food photography? Grab this brand new SnapnGuide here for just $7 before the price goes up.