Awesome Car in Tokyo
Article from Stuck in Customs
Don’t forget the Live Show
I hope you enjoy the Live Show Tonight at 7 PM PT! And you can also subscribe via these methods:
- Option 1: Subscribe for free in iTunes:http://goo.gl/ZAKd8.
- Option 2: It’s not in “podcast” form, but you can subscribe to My YouTube channel.
- Option 3: There are other subscription options avail onthe TWIT page athttp://twit.tv/tvh
Live Show Time and Location:
- We are live every Monday night at 7 PM PT (sample World Time for a show)
- Watch live on http://live.twit.tv
- Join above location for Live chat too.
Sony NEX-7 Review Video
Did you see the Sony NEX-7 Review here on the site? I’ve now added the hangout below…
Who’s in there? Sergey Brin from Google, Kai Wong from Digital Rev, Gordon Laing from CameraLabs.com, Keith Barrett from Vidcast Network.
Daily Photo – Awesome Car in Tokyo
Tokyo has a bunch of cool cars all over the place. And look at that license plate! How do you get that number? Maybe you have to part of the Japanese mafia or something…
I took this photo a long time ago but only recently processed it. In fact, I took it while we were doing the Tokyo workshop. Remember that thing? I only dedicate about 10-15% of my year to “teaching” stuff, since I am so busy with other things. This year I’m working on a bunch of different things to help this scale, however, since it is hard to be everywhere physically at the same time.